AutoFlip Pty Ltd ABN 87 638 825 751 ("AutoFlip" and "we" or "us") is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information and sensitive information which it collects and holds.
- the kinds of information that AutoFlip may collect about you and how that information is held;
- how AutoFlip collects and holds personal information;
- the purposes for which AutoFlip collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- the way in which you can complain about a breach of your privacy; and
- how you can access the personal information AutoFlip holds about you and seek to correct such information.
In general, we collect and store two types of information:
- Personal information that you and other people associated with your organization choose to enter into our systems. This includes names, e mail addresses and certain financial information that is necessary to do business with you.
- Non-personal information associated with your transactions with our systems. This includes visitor and resiliency data, access date and times session identifier and activity and error logs.
How we hold your information
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures. There are many information security risks that we can't manage and therefore your should take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
How we use your information
We may use your information:
- To provide products and services to you, to assist you with inquiries or purchases, or to provide you with better service.
- To administer and manage the products and services we provide to you, to charge and bill you for them, and to collect any amounts you may owe us.
- To gain an understanding of your needs, to perform research and analysis, and to improve or develop our products and services.
- To provide anonymised examples of how our products and services work.
- To monitor system use, quality and performance, and to operate, maintain, develop, test and upgrade our systems.
We may also use your information so that we can promote and market products, services and special offers that we think will be of interest to you. This marketing may be carried out in a variety of ways and may continue after you cease acquiring any products or services from us until you opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the opt out options in our communications to you.
AutoFlip will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected by AutoFlip (primary purpose), unless:
- there is another purpose (secondary purpose) and that secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect, or the AutoFlip has informed you, that your information will be used for that secondary purpose;
- you have given your consent for your personal information to be used for a secondary purpose; or
- AutoFlip is required or authorised by law to use your personal information for a secondary purpose.
Information we share
AutoFlip will confine its disclosure of your personal information to the primary purpose for which that information has been collected, or for a related secondary purpose. This includes when disclosure is necessary to help us manage, conduct and oversee the AutoFlip business, or for security reasons.
We may provide your personal information to:
- third parties contracted to provide services to AutoFlip, such as entities contracted to assist in accreditation or survey processes;
- anyone authorised by you to receive your personal information (your consent may be express or implied);
- allow us to provide a product or service;
- anyone AutoFlip is required by law to disclose your personal information to.
Handling of email addresses
We do not and will not share, sell or otherwise intentionally disclose email addresses you enter or store in AutoFlip to anyone unless we receive your express written permission to do so or you have engaged with AutoFlip through one of our approved partners, in which case email addresses will be disclosed to that partner.
Links to other sites
AutoFlip may provide links to third party websites, including advertisements.
These linked sites may not be under our control and AutoFlip is not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by those websites. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions of use and privacy statement of the relevant website.
You also acknowledge that AutoFlip may receive a commission form a link to an advertisement if a user clicks an advertisement or purchases goods or services from the advertiser.
Further information or to make a complaint
You have a right to access your personal information which the AutoFlip holds about you. If you make a request to access your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify the information you require.
You can also request an amendment to any of your personal information if you consider that it contains inaccurate information.
While AutoFlip aims to meet all requests for access to personal information, in a small number of cases and where necessary and permitted to do so by law, AutoFlip may not give access or may do so only under conditions.
Subject to applicable laws, AutoFlip may destroy records containing personal information when the record is no longer required by AutoFlip.